105.9 The Hog and The Diamond Center are giving you some extra sparkle this holiday season with The Diamond Days of December!
9 winners will receive a $200 Diamond Center gift card! Plus, 1 grand prize winner will receive a $1,000 Diamond Center gift card and a bonus prize!
How to play:
Sign up at the Diamond Center in Janesville today! Then, each weekday morning December 9th-20th, we draw one winner between 7a-8a. If your name is drawn, call or text the Hog Line 888-446-4105 within 10 minutes to claim your prize! See complete contest rules below.
Big Radio & THE DIAMOND CENTER “DIAMOND DAYS OF DECEMBER” Official Contest Rules:
These rules govern the Diamond Days of December promotion being conducted by Big Radio. Contest runs November 29, 2019 through December 20, 2019.
HOW TO ENTER & PRIZE:
- To participate in the promotion, complete an official registration blank at The Diamond Center located at 3515 Milton Avenue Suite 110, Janesville WI Limit of one entry per person for the entire length of the promotion. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be included in prize drawings. Registration dates are November 29-December 18, 2019.
- One winning name will be selected from all entries received at random and announced on 105.9 The Hog between 7am-8am each weekday (Monday-Friday) of the contest period from December 9-20, 2019. Winners must text or call the Hog Line at 888-446-4105 within 10 minutes of the announcement to claim their prize. The person whose name is called is the only person eligible to call in and claim the prize. Identification may be requested.
- 105.9 The Hog reserves the right to draw an alternate name if the first drawn winner does not respond within the 10 minute time period.
- Winners may claim prizes at the Diamond Center in Janesville the same day they are declared a winner.
- Winners from December 9-19, 2019 will each receive a $200 Diamond Center gift card. The winner on December 20, 2019 will receive a $1,000 Diamond Center gift card plus an additional item valued at approximately $200. Total approximate value of all ten prizes is $3000.
- The Promotion is open to all persons who 18 years of age or older and who reside within a 50 mile radius of the Big Radio broadcast facilities in Janesville. Employees of Big Radio, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Southern WI or Northern IL metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a promotion conducted by Big Radio only once every thirty (30) days and only once every twenty-four (24) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Big Radio promotion.
- The winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and Big Radio will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Big Radio will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- Decisions of Big Radio management with respect to the promotion are final.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by Big Radio in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- No purchase necessary to win. Void where prohibited
- Big Radio accepts no responsibility for repairing any real or supposed damage to any prize.
- The winner will forfeit the prize if not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning.
- There is no cash equivalent for prize. The prize is expressly limited to the item listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Big Radio and The Diamond Center reserve the right to use the voice and/or picture of any and all winners for promotional and broadcast purposes.
- In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Big Radio delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Big Radio awarding the prize to the winner. Big Radio shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Big Radio shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- Big Radio shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Big Radio’s control.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- A copy of these rules is available at The Diamond Center in Janesville and on-line at www.1059thehog.com.