Tis the season of giving… AND WINNING!
Boucher Automotive Group, K&W Greenery, and 105.9 The Hog/101.9 Iron Country have YOUR chance to win a 2-year auto lease!
Your choice of a Ford Escape, Jeep Cherokee, Volkswagen Tiguan, or Hyundai Tucson!
We’re collecting items for Project 16:49 & The Humane Society of Southern Wisconsin. Register to win by bringing in a donation! View their donation wish lists below.
Gordie Boucher – 2727 US-14, Janesville, WI 53545
Frank Boucher – 4001 Milton Ave, Janesville, WI 53546
Boucher Hyundai – 2009 Milton Ave, Janesville, WI 53545
K&W Greenery – 1328 US-14, Janesville, WI 53545
You can also join us at one of our on location stops below for bonus chances to qualify!
November 22nd from 6p-8p @ Sneakers Sports Bar & Grill
November 30th from 2p-4p @ 2 Brothers Bar & Grill
December 7th from 6p-8p @ Night Owl Sports Pub & Eatery
December 14th from 6p-8p @ Hog Cabin
December 21st from 6p-8p @ Wiggy’s Saloon
January 4th from 6p-8p @ Petit’s Lakeview
January 17th from 6-8p @ Knutes Bar & Grill
January 18th from 3p-5p @ Whiskey Ranch
FINAL PARTY: January 25th 4p @ Sidelines Sports Pub & Grill
Big Radio & Boucher GIVE AND WIN Official Contest Rules:
These rules govern the Boucher Give and Win promotion being conducted by Big Radio. Contest runs November 11, 2019 through January 25, 2020.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To participate in the promotion, you may enter via the following method(s):
- Receive one registration by donating items for Project 16:49 or the Humane Society of Southern Wisconsin at any sponsor location: Frank Boucher, Gordie Boucher, Boucher Hyundai and K&W Greenery, all located in Janesville. Limit of one registration per day per location.
- Register at one of the on-site live broadcasts (locations to be determined). Individuals may receive one additional registration at on-site broadcasts by donating a new toy. Limit of two registrations per on-site broadcast.
- A maximum of 75 qualifiers will be randomly drawn from all registration entries received. One winner will be randomly drawn from the 75 qualifiers. Qualifiers must be present to win at the final giveaway party on Saturday, January 25, 2020 at Sidelines Sports Pub & Grill, 731 S. Wuthering Hills, Janesville WI. Odds of winning depend upon the number of qualifiers attending the final giveaway party.
- The Promotion is open to all persons who 21 years of age or older and who reside within a 50 mile radius of the Big Radio broadcast facilities in Janesville and Beloit. Employees of Big Radio, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Southern WI or Northern IL metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a promotion conducted by Big Radio only once every thirty (30) days and only once every twenty-four (24) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Big Radio promotion.
- The winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and Big Radio will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Big Radio will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- Decisions of Big Radio management with respect to the promotion are final.
- One prize will be awarded in this promotion: one 2-year lease of a choice of a 2019 Ford Escape, a Volkswagen Tiguan or a Hyundai Tucsan, provided by Boucher of Janesville. Approximate retail value of prize is $10,000. Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by Big Radio in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- Big Radio accepts no responsibility for repairing any real or supposed damage to any prize.
- Arrangements and delivery of the prize will be handled by Boucher of Janesville and must be claimed within 45 days of winning. The winner will forfeit the prize if not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning.
- There is no cash equivalent for prize. The prize is expressly limited to the item listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Big Radio reserves the right to use the voice and/or picture of any and all winners for promotional and broadcast purposes.
- In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Big Radio delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Big Radio awarding the prize to the winner. Big Radio shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Big Radio shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- Big Radio shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Big Radio’s control.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- A copy of these rules is available at each donation location and on each registration box at the various on-site remote locations. Requests for rules may also be made by emailing [email protected]